Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm Back in Blog Land!

Boy I've missed blogging. I love hearing what everyone is up to. I love having the time to just sit and read what everyone's been up to.

I've been catching up on old posts on all my favorite blogs for the last few days. Guess I better post one of my own, too. I've got so much updating to do on my sidebar!

I've had three whole days where I didn't have anything major to do. Getting Gillian back and forth to soccer and Tamzin back and forth to Kindergarten, that's it. Talk about a vacation! I'm in heaven.

Today is busier, but I'm still managing to squeeze in a blog post AND not feel crowded!

7:45 am Munchkin to Dog Groomer
9:30 Gillian to Soccer game in Sunnyside
12:30 Home from Sunnyside (tie game 2-2)
1:00 pickup Munchkin from Groomer
1:30 Iron Rhiannon's costume
4:30 Gillian to playdate/dinner at Soccer Friend's house
5:00 Do Rhiannon's hair
5:30 Rhiannon to Chinese Dance Festival
8:30 Pick up Gillian from playdate

OOps. Where do I put dinner? Better go figure it out.

No comments: