Sunday, January 22, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

This is not something I do every year. But I want to make some changes, and it just happens to be the beginning to the year, so...why not?!

1. Tell My Kids How Much I Love Them Every Day
2. Greet My Husband With a Smile and a Kiss Every Day
3. Cut Back on Lectures & Advice; Try to Replace them with Listening
4. Cultivate a Sense of Gratitude for All That I Have
5. Eliminate Negativity and Replace it with a Positive Attitude
6. Take Time to Meditating in the Mornings
7. Resume my 3x Weekly Running Schedule ~ Get into Shape!
8. Cook Healthy Dinners for my Family ~ without Complaining
9. Limit Alcohol Intake to Special Occasions
10. Limit TV to 5 Hours A Week (there's too much else I want to do!)

and finally...because I think it will help with some of my other goals...

11. Work to Find a Better Balance Between Self & Family

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hows it going?

Melonary said...

Great Goals!

Stephanie said...

How's it going, you ask?

1,2, 8, & 10 Good

3-7 Need a little work.