Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween with Friends

I am so lucky to have such a cool bunch of people to hang out with on Halloween. It's more fun every year! I enjoy Halloween as much now as I did when I was a kid. The creative costumes, the spooky houses with elaborate and scary decorations, walking around the neighborhood after dark, warming up afterwards with hot apple cider and conversation...what's not to like?

Oh, and just check out the spoils of the evening. It's enough to open up a candy store!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, my kids are done with their candy...ok, c is saying she still has some but it's not a lot.

Stephanie said...

I have one secret snacker, one sharer, and two gobblers, so how much candy they have left depends on their "profile"!

Melonary said...

We have tons of candy left. I think my kids have finally got their fill.