Thursday, February 19, 2004

Closet Space

I love my closet! Clint put up the last rod and shelf in my deluxe, private walk in closet. Now it has 3 bookcase sized shelf units, four hanging rods, shoe storage, and a dresser! It's so big, it's almost as big as my old bedroom. I am so damn lucky! Not only can it hold the 3 boxes of clothes I had stored in the garage (because they wouldn't fit in the micro closet I shared with Clint), but I can store my special craft stuff(no more sharing with the kids!), and my sewing stuff and fabrics(also previously stored in the garage). What more could a girl ask for? It's strange, because I'm not a clothes freak. In fact, I wear the same three outfits all the time! I'm just a fool for organization, and now everything has a place, and it won't get moved, taken, spoiled, or ruined, because it's all in my own private space. One day I even sat in the corner and read my book when I was trying to hide from my family. I must be related to the guy parked in Mary Ellen's neighborhood!

No comments: