Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Procrastinating

I hate those jobs I need to get around to doing, but really don't want to do. You know, the kind you keep putting it off?

I need to clean out my file drawers. I've needed to do it for about 2 years now. Sure, every now and then I throw away stuff that I come across that I wonder why I ever saved. But a lot of my saved paperwork is business or tax stuff. I used to box it up at the end of each year and stick it in the garage in case we ever got audited. But the last couple of years I've just been procrastinating! Now my file drawer is so crammed I can't get to stuff easily. I need to purge the old files!

But I don't want to! I want to scrapbook, or read a book, or blog, or bake something yummy, or start working on my disaster of a yard! Sigh.

No comments: