Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Running

I've been so good about going to the club 3 times a week, but I'm not getting the results I wanted, and it takes up so much time, so I decided I need to start running again. I decided this two weeks ago, but each morning I managed to talk myself out of going. Too cold, too windy, too late in the day, I'm great at coming up with excuses.

Today, I finally did it! And I was able to run as far as I'd been running when I stopped last fall (just a lot slower!). I'm very excited. It's a great way to start the day. It must be the endorphins or something, because I'm in such a great mood now, it's not normal. Yes, as much as I hate to admit it, my normal personality seems to list to the slightly negative side, at least at home with my family. But I'm working on it.

No comments: