Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Now I KNOW I'm boring!!

I had a great time at book group last night, as usual. I was half an hour late, becuase Shelby had her piano recital that afternoon. I had invited my brother over for dinner afterwards, forgetting it was book group night. Then, Clint had to work late, and didn't walk in the door until 7 p.m.

When Clint walked in I said a quick Hello/Goodbye and headed to book group I figured they would visit briefly, and that Chris would then head home.

So I was pretty surprised to walk in the door at 10 pm to find the two of them opening up a second bottle of wine and watching King of the Hill. I sat down with them to visit and we popped in a movie to watch. Fifteen minutes later, I made a comment on the movie and got no response. Dead silence. I looked over at Chris, and...


I started giggling. Then I looked over at Clint...


Hmmm. They must have been having a pretty good time while I was gone. Obviously they were all tuckered out!

No comments: